Book a Spirit Totem Animal Reading with Scott Alexander King
As you may know, Scott has reopened his books, and is once again offering his unique private Spirit Totem Animal Readings as pre-recorded message delivered via email (via Dropbox link).
Bookings are essential, as Scott only offers a set number of readings a day (weekdays only) between the hours of 10am and 2pm, AEDT (Sydney, Australia).
With conflicting world time zones often making booking a phone reading difficult for both our Aussie and international friends, Scott is now offering all his readings as pre-recorded messages.
Scott’s pre-records follow exactly the same guidelines as a regular phone readings (re duration, etc). Once you’ve received your reading via email, Scott will happily follow up with an email afterwards to answer any questions you may have.
Please allow up to 7 days or your recorded reading to be emailed to you. To avoid unnecessary delays, please add office @ animaldreaming.com to your address book, to prevent your recorded reading from landing in your junk folder. Under no circumstances is the recording of your reading to be used for any other purpose than your own personal use.
Select your preferred date from the calendar, to check available appointments.
Once you have booked your reading, you will be asked to provide your name and phone number, before proceeding to the checkout for payment and confirmation of your appointment booking.
Scott’s fee is AU $285 per 30 minute reading.
About Scott's readings
With over 22 years professional experience behind him, Scott’s readings offer solace, insight, guidance and healing, especially when going through change or dealing with the challenges of life.
Whether you’re looking for direction in your private, spiritual or professional arenas of life, or you’re just curious to know who and what’s walking with you and what the spirits have to say, Scott’s readings are designed to help you get to the heart of any matter.
By calling upon the archetypal qualities of the spirit animals, animal spirit guides and / or totems that are currently walking with you, Scott can confidently pinpoint exactly what needs to be done, how, when and why.
What’s interesting is that, on occasion, your loved ones in Spirit May decide to come through and make themselves known to him, as beings from the Angelic Realms, Faerie Kingdoms and Elemental Spheres.
But when they do, they’ll often show themselves in the guise of an animal, not because they believe Scott will be more comfortable with them in that form, but rather to demonstrate their true character, personality, energetic blueprint, purpose or message.
By seeing them in animal-form, and by checking for familiar clues unique to me that betray their true identity, they know Scott will be immediately able to lock in on who they are, why they’ve come and what they want to say.
Would you like a Reading?
- Scott’s fee is AU $285.
- Readings are 30 (thirty) minutes in duration.
- Bookings are essential.
- Select your preferred date from the calendar, on the right to check available appointments. Your recorded reading will be sent to you within 7 days of your appointment time.
- Readings are only available as pre-records. Scott does not read over the phone or offer face-to-face readings.
- Scott’s Spirit Totem Animal Readings are pre-recorded and delivered via email (via Dropbox link).
- You do not need to have the Dropbox app installed to access your reading. Just click on the link you will receive in the email.
- Once you’ve received your pre-recorded reading via email, Scott will happily follow up with an email to answer any questions you may have.
- To avoid unnecessary delays, please add office @ animaldreaming.com to your address book, which will prevent your recorded reading from landing in your junk folder.
- Under no circumstances is the recording of your reading to be used for any purpose other than your own personal use.
- No refunds will be given.
- People needing to cancel their reading will be required to either reschedule, or to transfer their booking to a friend or family member. If neither of these options are satisfactory, Scott will offer a store credit note so you may exchange your reading booking for products of equal retail value (not including p/h).
- In the event that Scott is unwell or unable to offer your reading within 7 days of your appointment time, you will receive an email explaining the need to postpone. If this date does not work for you, and you decide not to go ahead with your reading, you will receive a store credit note which will allow you to exchange your reading for products of equal retail value (not including p/h). Please do not request a monetary refund as refusal often offends.
- Bookings are only taken online via the calendar on the Animal Dreaming Publishing website.
- When booking a reading for a friend or family member, enter their contact details in the form.
After many years of experience, Scott has developed the ability to relay the messages and gifts of wisdom from the Animal Spirit world to you, the seeker.
Scott has also come to the realisation that these animal spirits may be seen as archetypes – externalised representational facets of our soul, personality and character – aspects for which we are grieving, for example, need healing or require attention.
Have you seen the movie ‘The Golden Compass’? It’s the story of a little girl named Lyra. She lives in a world not that different from ours, except in her world all the people are accompanied everywhere they go by an animal; an animal that is essentially an extension of their being, or more to the point – a physical representation of their soul.
In Lyra’s world, these animals are easily seen. They’re physical in form, mirroring the character, beliefs and even the jobs of the people they accompany. In our world, too, we are accompanied by similar animals – only, in our world, no one can see them. No one, that is except Scott. Scott has seen animal spirits with people since he was a very little boy. Not dead pets (He doesn’t talk to pets – alive or dead!) but rather the totems, animal spirit guides, or ‘power animals’ of the people he meets.
They tell Scott much about the people they accompany – their strengths and weaknesses, hopes and desires. Sometimes they manifest as loved ones in Spirit – but not in the way a regular medium might see them.
When Scott sees a passed over loved one, for example, you can bet your bottom dollar they’ll show themselves in animal form; an animal archetype that best captures their character, their spirit, their true essence and the qualities they were best known for when they were alive. So, don’t be surprised if Scott describes your dad as a Bear, your son as a Monkey or your aunty as a Snow Leopard … it’s his way. And it’s exciting.
Depending on the animals Scott sees, he is also able to determine whether or not you’re grieving, in pain or suffering from illness. He can see whether or not your son is likely to find himself in trouble with the law, or if your house will sell in time. Scott can explain the best way to reach your potential, or to find that perfect job – all because he has access to the realms of Spirit by means of the world’s coolest guides – the spirit animals that accompany each and every one of us.
So, even if you’re not an ‘animal lover’ as such, or if you’ve never owned a pet, join Scott as he brings forth a veritable menagerie of the world’s most exotic animals – all imbued with messages of love from the Spirit World.
You may be surprised to discover that you have a small hoard of animals waiting to offer you guidance, insight and healing without ever realising it!